relative deviation

From: Lena Frey <frey_l_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 13:54:47 MDT
Hi,

I would like to calculate the relative deviation of  two zonal mean meridional stream functions (zonal_mpsi).
My configuration is:

Delta = ((psi2-psi)/psi)*100
Delta!0 = "lev"
Delta!1 = "lat"
Delta&lat = lat
Delta&lev = lev_p
Delta&lev@units = "hPa"

   if(any(ismissing(Delta))) then
        print("Your data contains some missing values. Beware.")
   end if
     if (any(isnan_ieee(Delta))) then
        value = -1.e34
        replace_ieeenan (Delta, value, 0)
        Delta@_FillValue = value
    end if

I get the error message "fatal:divide: Division by 0, Can't continue" and "fatal:Div: operator failed, can't continue".
Another problem are the values of my deviation. I use the function printMinMax(Delta,0) and get wrong values.
What is the best way to calculate relative deviations?

Has anyone an idea? Thanks.

Lena