Re: Re: [ncl-talk] ESMF vs.Grads

From: zhulei <zhuhao2008_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 16 2013 - 07:33:17 MDT

Dear Mary,
Thanks very much for your so much help, I really appreciate it.
Yes, I used the cressman method and the parameters setting is 10, 7, 5, 3,1 (oacres(g.1, obs.2, 10, 7, 5, 3, 1)) in grads. It seems similar even I just using the default setting like oacres( g.1, obs.2 ).

Some time ago, I used the obj_anal_ic method, but seems something wrong. Maybe I set some place unsuitable. I do not know if it is convenient to you to test this interpolation method.

Bests,
Zhulei
2013-04-16

zhulei