Re: grib data with multiple time axis

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 15:30:52 MDT

Hi Prince,
Without seeing the file itself it is hard to know exactly what is going on. I believe that NCL is supposed to convert from units of day to units of month when the specified number of days equals the number of days in the designated month. Can you send the file to me (offline) or upload it to the ftp site using the directions at http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml?
Thanks.
 -dave