Re: Problem reading variables from multiple files

From: Will Hobbs <Will.Hobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 14:09:55 MDT

Karen

Segmentation faults usually arise in NCL because you're running out of memory. You may have to add a loop to your script to deal with the data piecemeal, rather than all in one go. This will slow down you script of course, but it should run.

Also, don't forget to check that your computer's stack size is set to 'unlimited'; http://code.google.com/p/fds-smv/wiki/Setting_Stack_Size

Will