Re: "Can't add HDF5 file metadata"

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 19 2013 - 12:30:30 MDT

Hi Bridget,
Is the CDO command writing to a file? In that case are you sure path is the same inside the NCL script as when you execute the command stand-alone? In other words, could there be a permissions issue?
Otherwise there is no enough information to make a guess.
Can you duplicate this problem in a small script that you can send us?
Thanks.
 -dave