Re: overlay contour (netto)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 25 2013 - 10:15:24 MDT

Xi,

See the attached example and image. Is this what you need? I draw the contour lines in different colors so you could see them in the final overlay plot.

What I did was to set cnFillColors for both plots, using RGBA quadruplets. This allows me to set the transparency levels for each color.

For the first plot, I made both contour fill colors (black and white) fully opaque (non-transparent).

For the second plot, I made black fully opaque, and white fully transparent.This way, when you overlay, you will only see white if both contour areas are white in the same locations.

--Mary