Re: regression

From: Maria Gehne <mgehne_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 22 2013 - 13:55:02 MDT

I suggest you look at the documentation for sample cross-correlations:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/esccr.shtml

and regression coefficients:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/regCoef.shtml

There are examples on how to use these functions here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regress.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/corel.shtml

Using one or both of these I think you should be able to get at the
lagged regression/ correlation patterns.

Maria

On 07/22/2013 01:30 PM, Xi Chang wrote:
> Hallo, I have a time series data of sst index(time) and a field data
> (time, lat, lon).
> I wanted to do lag regression composite basen on the index at a
> specific center date. can anyone suggest me a way to do that? thank you,!

Maria Gehne
Postdoctoral Fellow
NCAR/CGD/CAS
P.O. Box 3000