Re: gsn_contour_shade question

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2013 - 09:23:39 MDT

Hi Marc,
gsn_contour_shade was written to replace 4 older functions:
ShadeLeContour, ShadeGeContour, ShadeGeLeContour, and ShadeLeGeContour.
None of those four functions allowed one to fill the middle at all, so I
am guessing I just didn't think of adding the ability to shade the
middle and top/bottom as an option.

Mary, I'd recommend that your gsn_shade_contour_mod code becomes the new
gsn_shade_contour coding upon the next release of NCL..
Adam