Re: SPI

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 05 2013 - 08:43:55 MDT

Setareh,

Jonathan is correct. You are asking some very vague questions. You need to include more details.

The 588 value implies, perhaps, that you have 49 years of data (588/12 = 49) and not 42.

You *must* attempt to look at your code and understand what is happening before you send questions to ncl-talk.

Use "print" and "printVarSummary" to look at your time data and try to figure out why you have more than 42 years of data.
Perhaps the data was not subscripted properly.

--Mary