Re: need leave increase the figure for a good view, please

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 07 2013 - 13:11:59 MDT

This was going to be my next input as well - Dave and Alan are both correct
in that when you allocate that many spaces in the panel plot, it will
"plot" that many even if they are blank or otherwise unused.

To follow up on my earlier statement, I'm not sure the best way to use
maximize_input here, as gsn_panel calls the draw and frame commands
automatically. However, it appears you shouldn't need to use the procedure
given the other advice provided on the list.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu