Re: Function similar to python "try"

From: Marston Johnston <shejo284_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 02:10:41 MDT

Thanks Wei,

I was not aware that "addfile" returned a missing value if the file is
corrupt. If I remember correctly, in the error message I got, it was
addfile that returned a fatal error, but I might be mistaken. Unfortunately
I cannot test this solution right now as I already deleted the corrupt
file. But I implemented the if statement to check if addfile returned a
missing value or not. Does anyone know how to create a corrupted file?

/M