Re: Bug (?) in panel

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 05 2013 - 08:39:12 MDT

Hi Rodrigo,

There should be no problem with creating two different panels that go to different workstations.

You didn't include the whole script, so I'm not sure how the workstations are being created, and how you are creating the individual plots.

The fact that you are getting "missing data" for some of the plots indicates something is wrong with the data. But, I don't understand why changing the order of how you are creating the plots would make a difference.

Can you send me your script and data? You can use our ftp:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary