Re: regrid issue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 12:47:36 MDT

Hi Xin,

Without seeing your script, I'm not sure if the problem is with creating the weights, or applying the weights.

Exactly how big are your original and destination grids? Are you only doing it for one lat/lon grid, or do you have another dimension, like level and/or time?

Did you set the ESMF "PrintTimings" option to True, so you could see where it is spending its time?

You can send me a script and I'll see if I can immediately tell what the problem is. Otherwise, I may ask for your data too, if you are able to provide that.
See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary