Re: Need a help for a logic of escorc

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 09 2013 - 12:54:05 MDT

I meant as I described earlier, I want to keep 90-day time period for X
"fixed" from1 January to 31 March while the time series of the Y is shifted
by -15 to 15 days (nlag= +/- 15 ). That meansthe Y time series start on 17
December and 15 January for the first and the last analysis. I still do not
have an idea how to make it easily. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you,..