Re: Read the hdf5 files error using NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 11:30:52 MDT

Kai,

In order to generate a new binary for you, I need to know the following information:

  uname -a
  gcc --version
  gcc --version

It would help even more if you can tell me which NCL binary file you downloaded when you installed NCL version 6.1.2.

You can send this information to me directly. No need to CC ncl-talk.

--Mary