Re: Problem with panel

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 11:02:29 MDT

Hi Guilherme,
You need to move the following three lines outside of your i do loop:
wks = gsn_open_wks("eps","xxx")
gsn_define_colormap(wks,"hotcold_18lev")
plot = new(4,graphic)

When they were placed within the i do loop the workstation and plot
arrays would get overwritten/redone at each iteration through the do loop.

If you have any further questions please let ncl-talk know.
Adam