Re: ctrans and pdf

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 20 2013 - 08:32:17 MDT

If you are able to edit and recompile the Fortran program, then you can edit the "open workstation"
call so that it sends the output to PDF.

For example, if you have calls that look like this:

      CALL GOPKS (6, 0)
      CALL GOPWK (1, 2, 1)
      CALL GACWK (1)

Then by setting the third argument of GOPWK to 11, you will get a PDF file:

      CALL GOPWK (1, 2, 11)

If you don't have the above calls, but you have this:

      CALL OPNGKS

Then replace the above call with the three lines above.

Finally, if you have:

      CALL CLSGKS

at the end, you need to replace this with:

      CALL GDAWK (1)
      CALL GCLWK (1)
      CALL GCLKS

--Mary