eps and nscan in poisson_grid_fill

From: Jiaxin Zhang <jiaxinzhang3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2013 - 21:01:35 MDT

Hi,

Thank you for the information, Dennis.
Just an additional question about eps. In the poisson_grid_fill link, the
argument relc has a range of values, and I wonder if eps has also some
range of values (minimum and maximum). Or maybe eps can take any
value greater than 0?
I would need to make sure about this before experimenting with different
eps values in the code.
Is there any clue about what makes and eps value work better than another
one in the poisson_grid_fill function? How can I notice that one eps
improves the output of poisson_grid_fill with respect to a different eps
value?

Thank you.

Jiaxin