Re: particle concentration in county level

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 22 2013 - 08:49:55 MDT

By default, the land in plot created by any gsn_csm_map plot is going to be filled in Gray.

In your case, you can turn this off by setting:

  mpres@mpMaskAreaSpecifiers = "United States"

This will cause the United States area to be masked, but it will still fill the areas you specified with:

  mpres@mpSpecifiedFillColors = fill_colors

--Mary