Re: How to set AnnoArrow a color

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 03 2013 - 11:54:04 MDT

Go to the resource page for vectors:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/vc.shtml

and search for all resources starting with "vcRefAnno"

You will see that the "vcRefAnnoAngleF" resource hasn't been implemented yet, but you can change the color using one of: vcRefAnnoArrowFillColor, vcRefAnnoArrowLineColor or vcRefAnnoArrowEdgeColor, depending on which type of vector you are drawing.

To see some of these resources used in an example script, go to:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/res_list.shtml

and search for the resource of interest, and you should see a list of examples that it appears in.

--Mary