Re: turn off output addfiles when reading hdf5

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 03 2013 - 09:22:56 MDT

Xin Xi,

Those are diagnose infos which we should comment out before release.
We have done so in current code, and there will be no such info for the next release.
Unfortunately, there is no way to turn them off at the script level.
Sorry for the inconvenient.

If that really cause you big trouble, please let us know and we can provide you
a new executable.

Thanks,

Wei

huangwei@ucar.edu