Re: integrated ozone (total column ozone)

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 15 2013 - 07:28:04 MDT

There can't be a function for every computation.
However, you can create your own function.

Are the data on hybrid levels? isobaric levels? ... ?

Generically: xTotal = SUM[ x*dp ]/g

where the SUM is over the vertical dimension and x is the variable.

There are function to determine 'dp'

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dpres_hybrid_ccm.shtml

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dpres_plevel.shtml

===