Re: NCL version 6.0.0: Index out of range

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 04 2013 - 13:52:34 MDT

You are subscribed to ncl-talk as "t.ghidey@wsu.edu", so your emails should be going through.

It looks like the "it" variable is somehow out-of-range for "a" in this this call:

      contour_tc = wrf_contour(a[it],wks,tf2(it,:,:),opts)

Are you using the script with any alterations?

I'm wondering if the issue may be more with the version of NCL you are using.

Can you provide me with your full script and data files so I can try running it here with V6.0.0?

Otherwise, I suggest upgrading to version 6.1.2.

--Mary