Re: Change line size in fill pattern

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 09:22:03 MDT

Hi Oliver,

I'm not seeing that a cnFillLineSizeF resource exists in the docs (an omission?). Are you getting an error regarding that resource, or is it otherwise having no effect?

If yopu are trying to reduce the starkness of the black lines, one possible solution (untested) is to apply some transparency to it:

  res@cnFillColor = (/ 0., 0., 0., .75 /)

for example.

Rick