changing pressure level notation in netcdf

From: Nitin Patil <nitinpatil85_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 27 2013 - 10:18:48 MDT

Dear ncl users,

I have a netcdf file of vertical velocity (omega) at 31 different pressure
level (I have this 31 level notation listed in txt file). The issue is that
the levels are indicated by number i.e. 1 to 31 not by pressure levels in
hpa. I have to change this number notation to pressure notation in the
netcdf. Did anybody knows how to do in ncl?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Nitin Patil