length of vector reference

From: Jian Zheng <jzheng8606_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 15:07:35 MDT

Hi,

I make a two-panel plot with different size. The length of vector reference
are different in the two panels, although I have set the vcRefLengthF same
(0.035). Using getvalues, I find the vcRefLengthF of the two plots are
0.0249521 and 0.0338861, respectively. Does the real length of vector
reference equal vcRefLengthF*panel size? How to set the real length same
for every panel regardless of the panel size?

Thanks,
Jian