Cross-section plot produced terrain height much lower than it has to be.

From: sangeeta maharjan <sangeetamaharjan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 04:41:05 MDT

Dear ncl-users

I used the wrf_CrossSection_add_smooth_terain4.ncl from Ncl Examples
Scripts available in the internet. I have made minor changes, adding
wind vector information and replaced temperature by potential
temperature. From generated plot , it is seen that the terrain plot
is fine but as we move to crosssection plot the height of the terrain
contour is much lower than it has be be.

For eg, the terrain contour in between 27.6 to 29.9 must be around
1350 m instead it only about 500 m.

For your kind reference, I have attached the ncl script and generated plot.

I would appreciate any help on it.

Thanks.
Sangeeta Maharjan.