Re: Calculate differences between two data sets

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2013 - 16:02:21 MDT

[1] Do you mean that none of the print(...) or printVarSummary(...)
     created output? That would be VERY strange.

[2] Your code should have 'worked' in the sense that the difference
     values are correct. However, there will be no meta data.

[3] Why ... no meta data? The reason is that 'doubletofloat' does
     not preserve meta data. Note the output from
         printVarSummary(t1) ; no meta data

     You should use:
         t1 = dble2flt(f1->regrid)
         printVarSummary(t1)