Why I can not control the font size of the legend and axises in a combind plot?

From: gmail <leo.aries.g_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 03:57:17 MDT

Hi, all

      I made a attached plot of wavelet power. However, I can not control the font size for the legend and the right Axis.

I want to decrease the font size of the legend label and increase the font size of label for the right Axis. In my script( attached following the mail),

I use some resource such as

  res@lgAutoManage = False
  res@lgLabelFontHeightF = 0.05

or

 resl@tmYRLabelFontHeightF = 0.02

but whatever these resources were set, the plot would not be changed.

Thanks!

Lin