Re: can't overlay two filled contours?

From: Paula Doubrawa <pdoubraw_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 09:41:21 MDT

Thank you very much, Adam.

I am indeed using "RasterFill"!

With "CellFill" minutes and minutes go by while drawing and I end up having
to kill the script because my computer starts freezing...

With "AreaFill" I get fatal errors after a few seconds of attempting to
plot:
*fatal:_NhlUseWorkspace: Allocation of workspace would exceed maximum total
size*
*fatal:ContourPlotDraw: error reserving label area map workspace*
*fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Error reserving workspace*
*fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error*
*warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened*
*
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size
100000000
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened

*
Do you have any other suggestions? Is the problem that the data is too
high-res?

If needed:
Attached is the code, and data is here:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/greatlakes/michigan.html