Re: Newly appearing PLCHHQ errors

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 12 2013 - 15:36:31 MST

Hi Folks,

My apologies, I have fixed this and it should be available tomorrow morning after the nightly builds.

This was occurring on an internal version only, and not any official version. If you don't use the test version, you should be fine.

For a work-around until tomorrow, you can try setting:

   res@gsnStringFuncCode = "~"

--Mary