Re: linint2_Wrap works for half domain

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2013 - 15:28:06 MST

Hi Ahmed,

You're almost there. You did the correct thing of calling lonFlip to convert your longitude values from a 0 to 360 range to a -180 to 180 range. But, you then passed "lon_era" to linint2_Wrap, which is still in the 0 to 360 range.

Since "lonFlip" also takes care of flipping your longitude coordinate array, you should use this, instead of "lon_era".

Change this line:

era = linint2_Wrap(lon_era,lat_era,avg_tem_era, True,lon_model,lat_model,0)

to be:

era = linint2_Wrap(avg_tem_era&longitude,avg_tem_era&latitude,avg_tem_era, True,lon_model,lat_model,0)

--Mary