Re: Taylor diagram

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 25 2013 - 13:40:51 MST

I am not aware of any NCL code that does what you want.
The NCL code is more or less hard wired for a specific
application.

Example 8 at
     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/taylor.shtml
is the way it is done here at NCAR: taylor_diagram_cam.ncl

If you develop the code to do what you want, donate it
and it can be made available to the whole community.

Good luck