Re: ESMF define weights, problem with pole option?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 04 2013 - 13:46:19 MST

Hi David,

I think you found a bug. On first glance, it looks like "Pole" and "pole" should both work, but then this code causes it not to work:

    if (isatt(opt2,"pole")) then
      ESMFCMD = ESMFCMD + " --pole " + pole
    end if

The above code causes it to check just for the lowercase "pole", after it went through a bunch of checks earlier for either.

The above code should probably be:

    if (isvar("pole")) then
      ESMFCMD = ESMFCMD + " --pole " + pole
    end if

Thanks for pointing this out. I will try to get a fix in for version 6.2.0.

--Mary