Re: How can I do such a manipulation in NCL?

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 26 2013 - 09:54:12 MST

Hi,

Maybe not as directly as the python example. But depending on your application-needs, perhaps the following might work. You could create a variable "global" and then attach your "variables" as "attributes" to it; the attributes can then be referenced indirectly using "string references". So something like:

global = True
global@one = 0
global@two = 0
global@three = 0