Re: calculate SLP (PMSL) variable from "wrfout_"

From: zhifeng yang <yangzf01_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 18 2014 - 15:31:42 MST

Hi Mark

I guess you can read out “slp” first along with attributes. Then you can write it in a nc file following the instructions on NCL website. Here is the link:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/netcdf4.shtml

Please note, both variable and attributes.

Thank you
Zhifeng (Bruce) Yang
Homepage : http://zyang01.com/