Re: retain fraction of seconds

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 31 2014 - 15:26:49 MST

Hi Andy,

Can you be more specific? What kind of time values are you trying to convert, which option are you using, and what are your time units?

Also, we recommend using the cd_calendar and cd_inv_calendar functions over the ut_calendar and ut_inv_calendar functions.
The ut_xxxx ones contain code that is no longer being updated by Unidata.

--Mary