Re: trying ESMF_regrid_21.ncl

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 25 2014 - 09:05:46 MST

I don't have a CMIP5 file that spans the dates you specified
nor the variable pr. Hence, I substituted a file containing 'ts'
and used different dates.

[1] The 'lonflip' function reorders both the array *and* the
     lon coordinate variable. Look at the printVarSummary(...)

     The user need not have manually reorder the lon.
     I recommend using the lat/lon coordinates associated
     with the variable pr&lat and pr&lon

[2] Since you are specifying regional regridding the following
     must be set
       Opt@SrcRegional = True
       Opt@DstRegional = True

[3] The way you added plotting of grid points would not do
     what you want :-)

Attached is a script and the image

good luck