Overwrite netcdf variable: fatal:Dimension sizes of left hand side do not match right hand side

From: Tim Baker <cm06tb_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 12:22:49 MST

Hi,

I'm trying to overwrite the Landuse and Land index in a WRF geogrid
file. I can read in, change and plot the fields but get the following
error when trying to overwrite the original file:

fatal:Dimension sizes of left hand side do not match right hand side
fatal:["Execute.c":7556]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 138
in file modis_LULIchange_test3_writenc.ncl

As far as I can tell all the dimensions, attributes and coordinates
are all the same, although I may be missing something!?

The script is attached and I can upload the geogrid data if needed,
any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards
Tim

--
Timothy Baker