Plotting the continental United States with Alaska and Hawaii as insets

From: David Rasmussen <drasmussen_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 23 2014 - 18:04:05 MST

I am not sure if this question belongs on ncl-talk, but I am wondering if
anyone has ever demonstrated that it is possible to create a map or contour
plot in NCL of the continental U.S. with Alaska and Hawaii as insets? If
not, I think this would be a great feature to add to show climatological or
socio-economic data that is specific to the U.S.

DR