Re: how to add text below the bottom axis

From: Tingting Fan <tingting_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 03 2014 - 12:27:52 MST

Hi Ting,
Firstly, you can use "drawNDCGrid(wks)" to draw NDC grid lines, more
detailed info you will find -->
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Shea_util/drawNDCGrid.shtml

Then, you may make a decision on where to place text! You can change the
height of the text (@txFontHeightF) or the plot view
(@vpWidthF/@vpHeightF) to get enough room for adding text below the bottom
x-axis.
Hope these help,