Re: Comparison between station data and WRF

From: Ivanna <newivanna_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2014 - 02:55:05 MST

Thanks !
TSLIST file is quite useful,but I just only have the model output file (can be model other than WRF) and the station data.

I would like to know
1. How to pair the model and observation data
2. Calculate the evaluation parameter such as average, correlation coefficient......

In NCL

Thank you

---- Tabish Ansari wrote ----