Re: documentation of wrf_user_getvar on NCL web-page missing some diags?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 09:31:13 MST

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

We try to keep the documentation up-to-date on the NCL end of things, but we might have missed some new diagnostics.

I've CC'ed wrfhelp on this message just in case there are some other ones we missed. They should be able to clarify the units for "pw".

Meanwhile, I just updated the NCL documentation to match the WRF-ARW tutorial, and I removed the lines that were reading QV a second time. Good catch!

--Mary