Changing Font Size for axis labels in wrf_contour or wrf_map_overlays

From: Douglas Lowe <Douglas.Lowe_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 10:11:31 MST

Hi,

I'm trying to work out how to change the font size for the latitude/longitude labels in my plots - but can't work out options to pass to do this (none of the multitude of FontSize options mentioned in the documentation seem to work). Please could someone tell me which option controls the font size in this particular case, how I can change it?

Thanks,
Doug