High resolution coastilines in wrf_map_overlays function?

From: Tabish Ansari <tabishumaransari_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 19 2014 - 00:02:20 MST

Hello

I have recently downloaded the rangs data for high resolution coastlines as
it is mentioned here. Can I use this option in wrf_map_overlays function or
is it only a feature of gsn_csn_contour_map function?

My aim is to plot my wrf output using these high-res coastlines so I would
like to use the inherent map projection in my wrf file to plot the data.

--
Thanks & Regards
Tabish Umar Ansari