Error in masking wrf data using shapefile

From: Tabish Ansari <tabishumaransari_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2014 - 08:16:32 MST

Hi

I am trying to mask my wrf data using the shapefile for India. I am doing
this based on the method used in "mask_gadm.ncl" script recently released
after the shapefiles webinar.

To my knowledge I have made all the correct modifications, however I am
getting the following error:

fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (south_north) in variable
(data)
fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 29 in file
masking.ncl

fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 180 in
file masking.ncl

Also I would like to know what is the difference between a "rectilinear
grid" and a "curvilinear grid" and is my wrf data suitable to be directly
used in this script?

I have attached the script below.

--
Thanks & Regards