Re: compute Pearson correlation coefficient in NCL

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 27 2014 - 21:31:11 MST

Please look at NCL function documentation.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/

Click 'Functions'

Search for 'cross-correlation'

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/escorc.shtml

===
If you are new to NCL, please read the Mini-Language Manual

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

Also, see the tutorial "Getting Started with NCL"
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Getting_Started/