shading region below res@gsnXYBarChartOutlineOnly

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 10:07:51 MST

Dear NCL,

Will helped me on this issue, but I still did not get the result as I
expected.
What I need is to shade the region below the XYBarchart outline that is
less than zero (value) indicating by xRefLine.
However, I have'nt got any trick, The example of the figure is in the
attachment.
I fully understand what Willi suggested by overlaying the histogram, but I
prefer to
have only the outline chart rather that the bar. Any helps would be really
appreciated.

Thanks for any tricks.
Best