Re: Array Statistics Function

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 23 2014 - 13:14:33 MST

Sean,

You may be thinking of stat_dispersion. stat2 and stat4 are also pretty
handy. For further exploration, consider the other functions stat* and
dim_stat*.

--Dave

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Sean Egan <sdegan@alaska.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> What is the best function for diagnosing the statistics of an array. Say
I wanted the most descriptive, robust function available... one that would
print out as much as possible. I once had Dennis show me during a workshop
but I've been unable to find the function he used.