Recorded presentation: NCL and NetCDF relationship

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2014 - 12:34:59 MDT

Hi folks,

Dennis and I plan to record modules from the NCL Workshop lectures and put them on the web.

We have the first one available for viewing, given by Dennis, on the relationship between NCL and NetCDF. This is part of the first lecture on the first day of the NCL workshop.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Webinars/NCL_NetCDF_Relationship/

Other webinars, recorded presentations, and future webinars are listed here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Webinars/